Crawley Down Residents Association is a non-political and non-sectarian unincorporated association.
We operate in and around Crawley Down, West Sussex and our objectives are to:
- Safeguard the interests of residents
- Assist residents in matters affecting the community
- Stimulate interest in local affairs
- Promote the quality of life in the Village by organising events and social occasions
- Give financial assistance to local organisations subject to conditions to be determined by the executive committee from time to time.
Our efforts are funded by our membership (fees) and donations from local people and businesses. If you would like to support what we do why not join us? Membership is per household and the household may be represented by any persons of voting age. Membership may also be extended to people living outside of Crawley Down who have a particular interest in the village
The constitution is a document setting out the rules under which the CDRA is run. It can downloaded here
The committee consists of volunteers drawn from the CDRA's current membership. Together they are responsible for managing the organisation, organising events and all of the other activities the CDRA are involved in. They meet once a month in the Haven Centre but are busy throughout the year outside of these meetings on CDRA business - you might even see one of them out and about around the village!
The current committee members are: